what we do
The Soundfair Hearing Centre offers a whole-person-focused approach to service delivery. When you connect with us, you take the lead. You tell us your story and we listen. You tell us what life is like for you with your hearing condition, and we believe it. You tell us what a better life could look like for you, and we support and empower you to get there.
We focus on you as a whole person, and work with you to co-design your hearing health and wellbeing goals. We support you to address the social, psychological and audiological aspects of your hearing condition. We work to connect you with the information, resources, supports, services and communities you need to reach those goals, self-advocate, and live an empowered life.
- Independent, objective, whole-person-focused advice on all hearing conditions.
- Hearing tests – adults, school aged children, diagnostic, pre employment, second opinion.
- Hearing aids and other hearing assistive device fittings – private, government- funded and Hearing Bank recycled device program.
- Communication skills training courses for individuals and families
- Social and psychological support relating to hearing conditions.
- Hearing in the workplace support and Workplace Education and assessments
- Tinnitus counselling and management support
We think that sounds fair, do you?
We are ready to listen. Call today on 1300 242 842 for some time with our audiologists and connection coaches.